Sunday, 17 February 2008
Home
I love uni, I love my friends here and the immense drunken nights we have but lately I have been aching to go home. It doesnt matter where you are or who your with ( even if they're your best friends and you enjoy every second with them) you still need your home and your old friends. Ive just read a blog entry from my girl nat's profile which included entries from her school leavers book and it made me ache. I miss those days where a guy punching you in the arm was a sign that he was in love with you and where eyeshadow was a new experience and so you felt the need to overload your eye lids with it. I know you have to grow up but I dont feel ready! Its all gone so quick; i'm living on my own, my good friends are living miles away from me and one best friend is married with a baby! Where did the years go? It wasnt that long ago that we were laughing in reg, talking about the guys who we felt we were ' soooooooooooo in love with' when we knew nothing at all, obsession with shoes and make up; it's all so trivial now. I miss the days we could go out with friends and have such a laugh in the park where it was freezing cold and pitch black! I miss it all and cannot wait to come home in a few weeks and see everyone and relive the memories. xxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment