A new journal for a nearly new year of university. I've been home for nearly 3 months from uni and although the summer has been great for catching up with old friends and new babies, I think its time for me to go back. I miss the independence, which is strange as being home allows me to sit back, relax and have somethings done for me, and I miss the social life!! There's so much hustle and bustle when you go out in Reading and most of the clubs are filled with people you know which makes the night that much better. Its a new year and so a new start, no mistakes repeated this year.
Home has been fun, much more fun than I thought it would be because I've got to spend time with my yummy mummy friend Mrs Natalie Smith. I've known this girl, I would say lady if the title would fit but unfortunatley it doesnt lol, for 15 years and even though she is now married and has a beautiful baby she hasnt changed one little bit. She's still fun, hilarious in her blonde ways (by the way she's naturally a brunette) and she still makes the time to listen to my stories and problems, no matter how pointless they are. Im very lucky to have her as a best friend.
I'm gonna move swiftly on because that was really sloppy for me lol. Im back in work on monday, not fun! The job is boring but its giving me some money which I will no doubt spend on clothes as my old clothes are falling to pieces-literally!! It will also give me lots of money for many large nights out!! Woohoo!! Only 2 weeks and 6 days till im back in the ding!! Not that I'm counting or anything :)
xxxxx
2 comments:
Aawww Thanks chick, you mean a lot to me too! *insert soppy hug here*
Gonna miss you when you go back. Okay sentimental stuff over with. You'd best keep this one updated or I'll have to hunt you down!! haha
love you xxx
Only 2 weeks and 6 days till I see you. Can't wait to see you!! xxxxx
Post a Comment